After touring an organic farm and learning more about organic poultry feed this last week, I have a question to pose to all of you. Actually, a couple of questions.
1. Without quoting some academic source, what does “organic” mean to you?
2. How much difference & distance do you personally see between “organic” & “natural”?
3. What is your opinion of the requirement for certification to sell product as “organic”?
4. Do the higher prices for “organic” hinder you from buying such products?
5. Why do you think that “organic” products cost more?
Just some thoughts bouncing around inside my skull the last couple of days. No real direction in finding answers for them, but I like the noise they make. 🙂
Please respond here. Thanks.